Sunday, April 19, 2009

How To Never Quit And Do Whatever It Takes To Make Greatness Happen Part 1

You Maybe Thinking, it is much easier to write that statement down on a piece of paper than it is to put into practice right? If you think that way now than you are off to a really wrong start. Yes I am communicating to you right now. You see success just doesn't happen out of pure luck. Very rarely does it work that way.

You got to work hard, and I mean really hard and you got to BELIEVE in YOU and believe in your business. If you have not realized how important that is for the success of your business before today you MUST realize the importance of it now. It is crucial for your success that you believe in you and your business and then work really hard to make your goals happen. Not believing in yourself affects your mindset in a very negative way.

Your mindset has to be positive; if you are having trouble thinking positively about yourself than my suggestion would be to work on that for sure. You will not succeed unless you check your mindset and your self - talk everyday. Like I said, success does not come easy it requires a lot of work in every aspect of your life. Just remember quitters never win, and winners never quit. It's crucial that when your hardest hit you pick yourself up and just not quit. You will never know when success will happen, it could be just around the corner.

How to insure you will not quit.....

1. Discover your "why". This one thing is the very first thing you should do when joining a business and make sure you visit that why everyday. When you are having a really tough day, if your why is big enough and emotional enough it will keep you focused in reaching your goals. My motivation is my family and being able to have the freedom to stay home with them and raise my children.

What is your Why? Take 5 minutes right now and write it down. DO NOT read any further until you have done this. Don't say things like I want a big house or fancy cars. You got to get right down deep and soul search. Make it an emotional enough one that you can associate pain to if your goal is not reached. For me my pain is not being able to raise my children. I would be devastated if someone else had to raise them everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment