Sunday, April 19, 2009

How To Never Quit And Do Whatever It Takes To Make Greatness Happen Part 2

2. Read or watch videos that inspire you. One thing I do is watch video clips from motivational movies. I take 5 minutes out of every day before I sit to my computer and watch some videos that inspire me to just go get it done without making any excuses. Do whatever it takes to make it happen inch by inch. Its when those inches add up that makes the difference between winning and losing.

Just You Tube inspirational movies and you will find a ton. Find what works for you though. Whatever creates that emotion and drive in you to just do whatever it takes is the one you watch every day. Refer back to it throughout your day and I can guarantee you that your chance of quitting will be so much smaller if you do so. But, you have to find what works for you. What works for me may not work for you. So take 5 - 10 minutes right now and go do that.

Go find some inspiration it will do wonders for you, and your day will be so much more productive. One thing I remember a friend saying about the movie Pursuit Of Happyness. "That movie makes me really appreciate what I have” but I didn't see it that way, I saw it much bigger than that. Dream bigger much bigger don't settle for mediocrity if you want more. If a man ever deserved the right to quit he did. But he never did. He kept going and he eventually won. He protected his dream and he had an emotional enough why, his son. He was going to provide for his son no matter what.

I watch a clip from that movie everyday and reflect. I think every time how can I quit when my experiences in life hasn't come close to what that man had to endure. Your dream is your dream and you have to protect it and never ever quit. Remember again, if you quit your success may have just been right around the corner.

3. Put a system in place that you believe in. Don't go it alone. If you do it alone it's certain failure for you. It's a tough world out there and you need proper support and training. If you are getting that currently than you are ahead of the game. If you are not than I suggest that you find people who will support and help you with a system put in place that enables your success.

To ensure you will never quit and you will make greatness happen check out this free marketing video series today: http://www.bootcamp.systemforchange.com

No comments:

Post a Comment